Founded by Gary & Noreen Lindesmith on February 1, 2001, Lindco began with the selling of Wausau Snow Plows, Viking Snow Plows and Swenson Spreaders directly to municipalities. Due to customer demand, within a year the company was a full line truck equipment distributor and installer.
Lindco moved from just having a sales office to a 4,000 square foot facility in September of 2001. In this facility the company started doing small equipment installs and repairs. By 2002, full municipal packages were being built in their facility. In 2004, Lindco purchased four (4) acres and constructed a 12,800 square foot facility. The company then moved into this new facility in December of 2004. In 2017, Lindco again increased their facility size to 23,300 square feet. This newest facility consist of sales and administration offices, parts department, more warehousing, 14 working bays, and both a dedicated fabrication bay and wash/detail bay.
- Giving every customer personal attention.
- Helping customers meet their equipment and parts needs.
- Finding solutions to a problem a customer may be having.
- Delivering the finest quality products.
- Performing the highest quality workmanship.
- Treating every customer the way we would want to be treated.