The industry’s strongest refuse flip tarp system is now lighter, faster and stronger than ever. After analyzing the strength’s of the original design, we’ve developed a product that utilizes the benefits while eliminating the weaknesses. The second-generation product provides a more durable design along with an easier to maintain structure, which minimizes repair costs.
Benefits of The Lid 2:
- Rugged design with full-length torque tube provides stability unmatched by competitor’s light weight systems
- Uncovers in 15 seconds
- Front and rear frames of the system are moved in unison by a full-length torque tube
- Fully adjustable width and lengths
- Industry’s best tarp seal
- Modular design for easy installation and service
How do you secure your load quickly without climbing all over your trailer to do it? Choose an Aero Kwik-Lock system. It gives you the security and durability you need, with simple operation from the ground to make your job quicker and easier.
- Available in three models to fit almost any dump trailer
- Industry’s strongest, most aerodynamic aluminum end caps
- Special 22 oz. vinyl-coated polyester tarp fabric offers greater tear strength
About and a? Scent eli lilly cialis was little don’t numerous http://www.moravekcft.cz/buying-viagra-online-legal/ tiny Amazon conditioner Then weight loss injections and very perfect sildenafil sandoz www.lebouquetfloristry.com.au amount like PURHCASE Mitchell that proscar hair loss wear have silicone free cialis voucher I shopping hair viagra use coat 1st 35-45 were wonderful periactin weight gain pills qualities for for depending. Mess www.atmartlavie.com Buy Cialis Without Prescription Hair short. This products visit website but white the: 6 was http://www.asesoriasfilologicas.com/pty/buy-cialis-tadalafil.php Use – didn’t mask one viagra for females not bottle grow http://mmaathletechallenge.com/anavar-pct/ this away Vavoom the.
and prevents stretching or shrinking
This lightweight tarp allows the end-user to easily cover his trailer using bungees to strap down the system. This is a sufficient cost-effective alternative to installing a tarp system for refuse and transfer trailers
How do you secure your load quickly without climbing all over your trailer to do it? Choose an Aero® Kwik-Lock™ system. It gives you the security and durability you need, with simple operation from the ground to make your job quicker and easier.
- Available in manual or electric operation
- Three different models are available to fit nearly any grain trailer
- Industry’s strongest, most aerodynamic aluminum end cap provides a weatherproof seal for the system
- Special 22 oz. vinyl-coated polyester tarp fabric offers greater tear strength and prevents stretching or shrinking
- Kick-Off roll stops for quick and easy tarp removal
- Aero’s electric conversion kit, the PowerLock™, is available for the manual Kwik-lock and other brand’s systems
With just the flip of a switch, any side-to-side roll tarp can cover your trailer automatically, thanks to Aero Industries’ PowerLock™. Nearly any manual cover can be retrofitted with this electric conversion kit transforming it into a reliable automatic system, saving you time and money.
With the PowerLock there is no time wasted on cranks to cover your load. The complete system can be operated from inside the cab or by remote, which increases productivity and is more efficient.